One of the biggest challenge for most people is finding prospective buyers or clients. A great way to help to insure that you are targeting the right group is to build your own list of active subscribers.
By creating your own list, you will have the ability to continuously provide useful and valuable content. You will also be able to recommend products and services that they need.
Here are a few very simple strategies for building a hungry – responsive – hyper active list:
- Create a Free (High Value) Special Report, eBook, Audio & Video Series
- Create an Irresistible Offer for Your Product
- Integrate your List Management Opt-In Box and prominently display on your website and FaceBook Fan Page
- Design an Inviting “Welcome” message with links to download your product
- Write a 5-7 part series of follow-up messages if possible
- Encourage your current subscribers to share your Irresistible Offer with their Email List & Social Networks
- Promote your Free Offer everywhere that you can – FaceBook, Twitter, YouTube, Ning, Email Signatures, Article Bio, TV, Radio, Speaking, Post Cards, etc
It really is just that simple! Find out what they want and give it to them. Once they are on you list, you can sell them other solutions that solves their problems or fulfills their desires.
For a simple a more detailed guide that explains how to create your product offer, check out Key Principle #2 in the eBook - MicroBiz Marketing 101 – 7 Key Principles for Building Your Business. Click here to download it for free!
Here are 2 recommendations for managing your subscriber list and follow up messages:
- Aweber Autoresponder & Subscriber Management Services
- Constant Contact Newsletter & Subscriber Management
If you are an internet marketer or blogger that will need to maintain lots of independent list, then you should use Aweber.
If you are a life /business coach, consultant, trainer, accountant, etc, then you should use Constant Contact.
Once you are all set up, you will need to drive some traffic to your website. Check out the free eCourse – WordPress SEO Made Easy to learn simple strategies for unlimited traffic – http://www.WPSEOToolBox.com
Enjoy the WordPress SEO eCourse and I’ll see you at the top!